Friday, December 30, 2016

Here's somthing the myth busters TV program the myth buster guys can put to the test if nobody believe me.

The last couple of month's I've been chasing flies with fly spray, At first I feared it was going to be a big mistake spraying near my electronic erumpent, laptop, stereo and TV.

To my surprise and relief, my electronics functioned as good as ever. As time went on I become increasing aware despite spraying close to my equipment as I dared, I was surprised how everything functioned so well considering been under the  the rain of fly spray. There was no problems.

As the fly menses continued I reached a stage despite spraying closer and closer round my equipment I was expecting a bad mistake I was going to have no problems in which I didn't. I was surprised how well my equipment was performing at their best. I soon become suspicious somthing extraordinary was going on.

Curious I started spraying very careful directly on my TV aerial set up as my first experimental tests to see what happed. Personally I was thinking it was going to be a big mistake expecting problems.

But no. To my pleasant surprise the reception was always never better. Curious I started careful spraying round the DVD Player and TV connections to see what happened.

To my pleasant surprise my equipment continued to perform as good as new. Ever since has encouraged in the regular habit of spraying directly on my equipment and cables and they continue to function perfectly.

The more I sprayed the more there was no effect on my equipment. It got to a stage I tested on the keyboard of my laptop. Every key and the cracks between was very grubby with baked on grease. I tested spraying directly. I was in a panic anxiety I had made a mistake expecting to my horror would never work again.

When I wiped the excess dry to my pleasant surprise every key functioned as good as ever. Twice I'd did this and I am using my laptop writing this post to this day. My laptop doesn't seem to want to stop.

Then to my surprise I notice how remarkably clean like new the keyboard had become. The entire keyboard functions continued to work as good as new too.

As far as the mouse pads were concerned I had earlier problems leaning sticking celeotape on the pads the pointer improved sliding all over the screen like skating on smooth ice, and the click bottoms responding like a new laptop.

Pleased my keyboard looking clean and tidy I was curious with My stereo and TV surfaces. Turning my attention to them I was pleasantly suppressed how they too, where they once looked like dust collectors now where remarkably dust free looking like new surfaces. So too, my aerial system

Curious I done some research on the chemical compound list on the can. It was said one of the chemicals disrupts the life cycle of insects. Somthing to do with this I think the fly spray disrupting live cycle chemicals must effect the dust though dissolving it somehow keeping surfaces clean.

The last time I sprayed the surface of my keyboard, I took the time to study the reaction. I did see some evidence of chemical reaction on the dust going on.

The one place I leant to avoid is spraying directly on clear monitor screens. In the light we can clearly see leaves dirty smudges not notice watching TV. Personally it was annoying knowing it there. That's why I went to the trouble to remove the battery of the laptop and pull the plug of the TV to clean up the messy smudges with a damp cloth soaked in dishwashing liquid

At first I though I was making a mistake with the dishwashing liquid but I was pleasantly surprised how well it cleaned up. I though I might have some problems on restarting. But I was relieved the functioned as normal.

As I use fly to keep the flies away it was also keeping the equipment dust free. I noticed how well the TV was remarkable HD (High definition) video gong so well. I have noticed in the light the screen looks smudgy again. It appears must be from residue spraying sloped round.

However I wonder whether the high definition is due to the residue smudge light reflection physics thing creating the illusion of high definition video. Well that's just me. Only a theory, but for the coincidence I've heard some people say they don't believe in coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment